Amazing Look of white teeth is often associated with the characteristics of a more beautiful woman or a more handsome man. But with age, the color of teeth will change. For example in a white teeth baby’s teeth will gradually become dull due to changes in the natural mineral structure in the teeth as we age. The email layer becomes thinner and contains less phosphate and pores. In addition, the color of teeth can become darker because of the pile of food and drink.
I assume that yellow teeth interfere with self-confidence, therefore I take a variety of ways to whiten teeth and use teeth whitening cost uk method, in addition to easy also harmless to dental health. There is no harm in trying to whiten natural teeth are cheaper with materials that are easy to obtain and easy to do. Let’s look at the following ways.
White teeth with Healthy Drink
Some foods contain carotenoids or xanthonoids that can stain teeth.
- Reduce consumption of beverages containing tannins, such as coffee, soda, tea, and red wine. You can minimize stains by consuming cold drinks using a straw.
- Limit consumption of foods that can stick in teeth, such as caramel and candy
- Quit smoking. In addition to making yellow teeth, cigarettes can trigger oral cancer.
Consume foods that can be natural teeth whitener
- Some foods can play a role in maintaining health and making teeth cleaner.
- Consumption of fresh vegetables and fruits to help keep teeth healthy and clean, but limit the consumption of citrus fruits.
- Consumption of nuts and low-fat milk. Protein and calcium contained in it act to strengthen the teeth.
- Consumption of carrots, celery, and apples. In addition to vitamin c-rich, these foods help increase saliva production to remove dental plaque.
- Consume more strawberries containing natural malic acid to help remove stains on teeth.
- Consumption of solid cheese to help increase the production of saliva that contributes to eliminating bacteria that stain teeth.
Using natural teeth whitening materials
- activated char
Who would have thought the active charcoal turned out to be a natural teeth whitener. This material is safe for the mouth. As a medicinal ingredient, activated charcoal plays a role in absorbing chemicals, such as medicines to deal with gases or acids from the gut. If the activated charcoal powder is rubbed on the tooth, the material that can be purchased at this pharmacy or online can help remove stains on teeth after several weeks of use. You can apply this active charcoal to a toothbrush, such as applying toothpaste. Rub on the teeth in a circular motion. Do not forget to make sure you use different toothbrushes that you normally use every day. After that gargle with water until clean. After that brush your teeth with toothpaste as usual.
- Strawberry pasta
Puree 1-3 large ripe strawberries. Mix with half a teaspoon of baking soda. This paste can be applied to a toothbrush to be applied to the tooth. Leave on for at least five minutes, then … Read the rest